Jasmine Adams, LCSW Private Practice Therapy
Thank you for taking a moment to look into my therapeutic services. I am sure you feel overwhelmed with trying to pick the right therapist for you, it can be scary to pick up that phone. In knowing that the relationship between therapist and client is very important, I offer a discounted "meet and greet" session where you can get a chance to learn about my services and also see if my style is a good fit for your needs.
As a Therapist, I have been providing individual, family, group and couples therapy for over 11 years. I am a solution-focused, strength based, client centered eclectic therapist. I believe you are the expert to your own needs and meet my clients where they need me. I aim to provide a safe and supportive environment where you can tackle challenging life obstacles, strained relationships, past traumas, or current stressors.
My belief is that therapy can offer a space to understand yourself better and bring awareness to the choices and decisions you make. I strive to have each client see their true potential in themselves and to have the tools to be better equipped to handle life's natural curve balls. I would be honored to support you through your journey, give me a call today.
• Licensed Clinical Social Worker by the Board of Behavioral Sciences 10/2009
• Masters of Social Work 2004 from the University of Southern California
• Bachelor's Of Arts in Sociology 2002 from the University of Southern California with Minors in: Education in a Pluralistic Society and Substance Use Prevention
• Forever Footprints Support Group Staff 2014 to Present
• Contracted Therapist with STAR Academy since 2014 to Present
• Private Practice in Long Beach since 2013 to Present
• Clinical Supervisor and PEI Manager at SSG/Weber Community Center since 2013 to Present
• Clinical Therapist/Supervisor to MSW Interns and MFT Trainee's at The Guidance Center from 2004 to 2013